I have been nominated for a second Liebster award from the Danielle who write the blog: A real pain in the Ass! I love the name of her blog! 🙂 She’s a British young lady, who is 21 and living with Crohn’s disease. I love her humor! She writes about living with Crohns at young age and her battles in daily life! It’s definitely worth a read, so check it out! Thank you so much for the nomination! I appreciate it so much!!!
Since I have been recently nominated for an award, I am not going to nominate any new blogs. My current nominations will stand! I wont ask new questions for them.
I will however answer the questions she asked of me, so here it goes:
1. If I could live anywhere in the world, where and why would I choose? Hmmm…. to have permanent residence, I would stay in the states and live somewhere in California. I love it out there! Its gorgeous, nice weather, and always something fun to do! However, it might be costly. But I don’t think I would be board living near the Ocean!
2. Favorite animal? Dogs. Hands down. My dogs have so much personality they act like humans and I love it! I am a total dog Lover thru and thru.
3. Favorite color? purple.
4. Favorite Film? hmmm… that’s a tough one. I would have to say step brothers or he’s just not that into you. Very opposite ends of the spectrum, I know, But that’s me!
5. a quote I find inspirational. “Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising which tempt you to believe that your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires courage.”- Emerson
6. if I could meet anyone, past or present, famous or not, who would it be and why? My grandparents. My mom’s parents died when I was young and I have vague memories of my dad’s dad. I would love to have more memories with them.
7. favorite book and why? I love Sophie Kinsella’s books! Humorous modern day love stories set in England. Most of her books are based in England I believe. They are the best leisurely reads. My favorite classic book is Pride and Prejudice. Its an epic love story. Also, Hopeless by Colleen Hover is a great read as well. Great love story between two teens, with a twist I never expected.
8. favorite season? Fall.
9. Favorite Disney Film? Mulan
10. reason for blogging. To share my knowledge about Crohn’s disease as well as my experiences and misadventures.
Thank you for reading as always! 🙂